I don’t think I’m a particularly difficult person to please – there are some things that will always make me happy.
- Spending time with my friends – the family you choose for yourself
- Spending time with Edd, the best human possible
- Eating. Who doesn’t like eating?
- Sleeping – I think it might be my favourite hobby. If not sleeping, being curled up in my duvet like a cat.
- Puppies and babies. I’m seriously broody. Not in a “I need one for myself” way, just in a “please can I borrow yours for 36 hours” way.
- Reading. I’m really trying to keep up with reading this year. I spent 3 years at uni reading because I had to, and now I’m finally getting back into enjoying reading. Being able to focus on one book at a time, reading before bed and having some me time.
- Exploring. I’m a home comforts kind of gal, but I love finding new things in London – Greenwich is on my doorstep, and I need to see more of it!