Short answer – so much crap.
No, Edd and I have been trying to eat a little better recently, and get an ASDA shop every week, which usually consists of:
- £20 of meat – varies between chicken, bacon, meatballs, mince, steaks, beef and sausages.
- Fresh pasta – total weakness. We buy 3kg bags of dry pasta, but occasionally some yummy fresh pasta is just what we need
- Milk – standard, boring
- 10 calorie jelly – Rowntrees “10 calorie jelly” is the best thing ever – AND IT’S ONLY 7 CALORIES. It’s sweet, so makes you feel like you’re having pudding, and yummy.
- Lemonade – we both have quite a sweet tooth, so there’s usually something fizzy in there, plus it goes wonderfully with the huge amounts of booze we have on the counter. Speaking of…
- Vodka. Nothing more really needs to be said
- Wine – there’s usually a half drank bottle of Rosé in the fridge – we like a boring ol’ Blossom Hill, cheap and cheerful!
Again, super boring post – major apologies, I’ll be back with something better tomorrow.
Nope, probably not.